From now on all posts are birding with my husband as Chris my son is now bird banding in Arizona.
This is directed to Blake and Sean if i have not identified any birds in my posts please use the comments and correct it i would greatly appreciate any help from anyone who sees errors this is how we learn is it not!
 |
| Palm Warbler |
After work we went to Wawanosh Wetland and were delighted to see Yellow Rumped Warblers and Palm Warblers. Watching the Palm Warbler was fun as it sits on the branch constantly boobing his tail.
 |
| Yellow Rumped Warbler |
We walked down between the two ponds and found a pair of Blue Wing Teal swimming along the edge of the pond. I always find these ducks to be really timid and shy but this male actually let me get close.
 |
| BLUE WING TEAL |
As we sat watching the teal my husband observed a flash of yellow and we observed our first yellow warbler of the year.
 |
YELLOW WARBLER

|
The best find on the middle trail was a sora making its way threw the reeds this was the best picture i could get.
 |
| SORA |
The other two birds we observed I have posted pictures and put what I think one is the other I am not sure of any ideas anyone?
 |
| BLUE HEADED VIREO |
Blue-headed Vireo. Used to be called Solitary Vireo, and previously Blue-headed Vireo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Blake
ReplyDeleteAt least i had Vireo right.